ReadyMax Plugs Pockets ensure compliance and convenience for every employee on the job site by providing instant hearing protection on your hard hat or safety vest, installing in seconds with a 3M peel-and-stick adhesive. The Plugs Pocket is designed to match the reflective strips on a safety vest. Durable push-button retractors have a heavy duty spring and clutch assembly which provides positive locking when the tethered earplugs are extended; a strong, coiled spring retracts earplugs into a covered, reflective pocket. The tethered earplugs extend 15 inches and will not impede head rotation and movement. The PermaPlug earplugs provide an NRR of 25.
- ReadyMax Plugs Pockets are “on board” protection designed to provide convenience and compliance for worker’s hearing protection needs
- ReadyMax Plugs Pockets use peel and stick 3M adhesive tape to securely connect to safety vests or hardhats, and are made of reflective material that will last the lifetime of the equipment
- Plugs Pockets are dielectric to provide additional safety in difficult work environments
- ReadyMax Plugs Pockets feature ReadyMax PermaPlugs to provide reusable, washable, replaceable and recyclable NRR 25 dB hearing protection
- ReadyMax Plugs Pockets ship in pairs